Dandelion: A perennial yellow-flowered herb, native to Eurasia
but widespread throughout much of temperate North America.
A weed.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

3 Months Old

Well, Joseph, you have been with us almost three months . You are such a beautiful baby! And you have learned so much in your short life. You’re learning how to grab onto things, and you’re starting to try to hold your bottle, which is still just too big for you. You’re trying desperately to stand up all the time, but you still need me and Mommy to hold you. And you’re also getting very talkative! You just love it when you get me to mimic the many sounds you make. Some of these sounds don’t even occur in English.

Joseph, you’re a very happy little baby. You smile so much, and your smiles are one of the most beautiful
sights I have ever seen. It doesn’t take much these days to make you happy, and it makes me feel so wonderful when you smile simply because you see me.

I love you,
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment