Dandelion: A perennial yellow-flowered herb, native to Eurasia
but widespread throughout much of temperate North America.
A weed.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I love you, Stephen

My baby is 7 months old! I’ve changed his little profile from "His one goal in life is to be like Big Brother Joseph" to read "He loves keyboards, applesauce, and making new friends with his adoring smile."

Stephen Paul, I love you. You have the most endearing smile that could brighten any day. Hearing your giggle always makes me feel so much better. It’s like medicine. Your little personality has really grown the past few months, and it’s a sweet one. You love everybody. You think the stranger you just met hung the moon, and you’re sure to tell them that, too.

You have made our lives sweeter. I’m so glad you’re here.

Posted by Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment