Dandelion: A perennial yellow-flowered herb, native to Eurasia
but widespread throughout much of temperate North America.
A weed.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring School Days

Yesterday, Joseph convinced me to do school out in the front yard. It was a pretty day, so I told him we could. We've never done it before, but I used to as a child. He moved the table and chairs out, and we enjoyed the fresh air while reviewing the Alamo, reading, writing, and doing math. Art, too.

Today, it's a thunderstorm out there. I'm really glad we spent the day outside yesterday, since we're cooped up inside today. So, we've baked devils food cake cookies and the kids are enjoying some board games. I think we'll start school in a bit. Maybe. Might just take it easy today and enjoy the rain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment